Representing the Victims of Personal Injury Accidents throughout Nevada
“Slip and fall” is the term commonly used to refer to accidents that occur on another person’s property as a result of another person’s negligence or a dangerous condition. Slip and fall accidents often occur at hotels, motels, resorts, casinos, restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping malls.
Slip and fall accidents involve the complex legal theory of premises liability. Just because you were injured due to a slip and fall on another person’s property does not necessarily result in liability, but if you were injured as a result of the property owner or manager’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
At Van Law Firm, our knowledgeable Las Vegas premises liability attorneys understand the legal complexities of pursuing a slip and fall case. We focus on representing the victims of personal injury accidents, including slip and fall accidents, and are well-versed in the legal requirements of proving liability and obtaining adequate damages to compensate you for your injuries.
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, contact Van Law Firm at (702) 529-1011 to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced Las Vegas premises liability lawyers.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and falls / premises liability lawyer serving Las Vegas, call (725) 900-9000
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
- Wet or dangerous flooring
- Poor lighting
- Dangerous elevators/escalators
- Dangerous stairways
- Inadequate railings
- Failure to warn of hazardous conditions
- Improperly installed or maintained equipment
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Other dangerous conditions on the property
Las Vegas Slip and Falls / Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me (725) 900-9000
Legal Theory of Premises Liability
For a plaintiff to prevail in a slip and fall case, he or she must prove the following:
- The property owner or property manager knew about the hazard and failed to take the appropriate and necessary actions to prevent injuries. The duty of care varies depending on the relationship between the owner and the person entering the property. For instance, the obligations of a business toward its patrons are different than the obligations of a homeowner toward his or her guests.
- The plaintiff exercised personal responsibility to prevent the accident. An injured party must not have been acting irresponsibly or negligently, or in such a way that exacerbated the situation.
Get the Legal Help You Need
If you or a loved one have been injured in a slip and fall accident, the knowledgeable Las Vegas slip and fall law firm of Van Law Firm can help you pursue any legal claims that you might have. We have the experience and knowledge necessary to assess your case and advocate on your behalf to get you the compensation you need to recover. Contact the Las Vegas premises liability lawyers at Van Law Firm at (702) 529-1011 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your slip and fall accident.
No obligation consultations are always free.Let Us Help You! Call Now: (725) 900-9000
My experience with this firm was great. I worked with Yesenia who kept me updated every step of the way and answered questions I had and they was a lot. Helped make sure my daughter was included as well.Mary Turner
This was the best law firm experience I have ever had in my life and I have had several. Van Law Firm is the best in Vegas and the only law firm I will ever use.Jackin Ralph
I want to thank Van Law Firm for the hard work and dedication they put into my case. My case manager Norma was great and explained everything in detail and answered any questions I had.Darla Storm