When you suffer an injury in a Las Vegas casino, the property owner may be responsible for your damages. A casino injury lawyer from Van Law will help you seek compensation for non-fatal damages or your loved one’s passing. Our team provides compassionate legal representation as we fight for the compensation our clients deserve.
Do not wait to hire a premises liability lawyer, as we may have a short time to file your case. Our team wants to gather evidence before the casino can dispose of it.
How Van Law Fights for Victims of Casino Injuries
Las Vegas casinos are often large facilities with both obvious and hidden hazards. When casino ownership fails to ensure visitors’ safety, victims like you may suffer:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Falls caused by unstable stairways, stages, or other structures
- Injuries caused by defective equipment, including seating and gaming equipment
- Physical injuries due to negligent security
The Van Law team fights for anyone who suffers an injury or loses a loved one because of a casino’s negligence. We want to hear the specific details of your casino injury and begin seeking the compensation you deserve.
Proving That the Casino Failed to Protect You
Van Law is familiar with casinos’ negligence. As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, casino ownership may have been negligent if it did not take reasonable measures to protect you from harm.
Examples of possible negligence by casinos include:
- Failing to remove slipping and tripping hazards promptly
- Failing to replace defective seating
- Failing to replace potentially dangerous gaming equipment
- Failing to provide adequate security for casino visitors
A casino can be negligent in countless ways. When a casino’s negligence causes injury or wrongful death, the Van Law team helps victims seek justice for their damages.
For a free legal consultation with a casino injury lawyer serving Nationwide, call (725) 900-9000
Why Choose a Lawyer from Van Law to Represent You in a Casino Injury Case?
Our team at Van Law is dedicated to our clients. Our attorneys have led many casino injury cases in Las Vegas, so we know what successful legal strategies look like. You may hire a lawyer from Van Law to lead your case because:
Our Former Clients Have Given Van Law Their Endorsements
Our attorneys work hard to get financial recoveries for each of our clients. Our testimonials show that Van Law handles cases the right way:
- “This was the best law firm experience I have ever had in my life and I have had several. Van Law Firm is the best.” – Jackin Ralph
- “My experience with this firm was great. I worked with Yesenia who kept me updated every step of the way and answered questions I had and there were a lot.” – Mary Turner
- “I want to thank Van Law Firm for the hard work and dedication they put into my case. My case manager Norma was great and explained everything in detail and answered any questions I had.” – Darla Storm
Expect this same brand of caring, competent representation when you hire a casino injury lawyer from Van Law.
We Require No Out-of-Pocket Compensation
Our firm represents clients without receiving any upfront payment. If you hire us for your case, you’ll agree to pay us a percentage of any financial recovery we secure. That means we don’t get paid unless we win your case.
We Provide Personalized, Dedicated Legal Service
Our clients’ satisfaction is of the utmost importance. We embrace the principles of excellent legal service, which include:
- Frequent, proactive communication, including regular case updates
- Compassion and patience in every client interaction
- 24/7 availability to answer clients’ questions and address their concerns
- Fighting without hesitation for the entire financial recovery the client deserves
We intend to get the financial recovery you deserve while providing excellent client service.
Nationwide Casino Injury Lawyer Near Me (725) 900-9000
Services We Provide Clients Who Have Suffered Casino Injuries
A casino injury attorney from Van Law will manage every step of your case, including:
- Filing your case: We’ll ensure we file your case on time. In Nevada, you generally have two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death case, per NRS § 11.190(4)(e).
- Securing evidence: The Van Law team will investigate your case and secure evidence of the casino’s negligence. We will file a letter of spoliation that demands the casino preserve any useful evidence, like video footage of your injury occurring.
- Documenting damages: We will seek medical records, medical images, proof of lost income, and any other documentation of your damages. Your casino injury lawyer will hire experts who can help document your damages, including those you may suffer in the future.
- Calculating damages: Having a casino injury attorney on your side can be especially helpful when calculating damages. We are very experienced in calculating financial recoveries of various sizes, and we’ll accurately determine the cost of your casino injury.
- Seeking a settlement: We strive for a fair settlement for each casino injury client we represent. Negotiations may get tough, but we never back down.
We will also complete a trial if necessary. Van Law never hesitates to take a case to trial, as long as it is in your best interest. However, we will fight to get the settlement you deserve, in which case a trial may not be necessary.
Recoverable Damages for Those with Casino Injuries
A non-fatal casino injury may cause:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Lost income, lost earning power, and other professional damages
We may find that you have suffered additional damages, as each casino injury can uniquely affect the victim.
Van Law Seeks Compensation for Fatal Casino Injuries
We represent those who have lost loved ones because of casino injuries. In addition to medical costs and pain and suffering, a fatal casino injury may require compensation for:
- Funeral costs
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Lost financial support
Whatever your damages, Van Law is ready to get justice for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Van Law Today for Your Free Casino Injury Consultation
A casino injury lawyer from our team will start your case today. First, complete your free consultation, which comes at no cost and with no strings attached. Contact Van Law today.
No obligation consultations are always free.Let Us Help You! Call Now: (725) 900-9000
These guys are amazing. Helped me throughout the process. Always there when I need help. Inititailly called a law firm (the one that has lots of ads on the radio), but they declined my case. Van Law Firm accepted my case without a second thought! Kudos to Daniel, my case manager, and Amanda who expedited my payment process. Highly recommended.Milby Mags
Got in an accident at the beginning of the year and they have been awesome, especially with it being my first accident and me being like this. They have been very communicated, stayed in contact with me the whole time, giving me updates when there were any and even when there weren’t and answered any question I had. I would recommend them to anyone. Everyone I have talked to there has been very friendly. I would give them a 10 out of 10.Ethan Gullet
They made sure that my insurance company covered what I paid for them to which included the gap for my car that was totaled. My medical costs were taken care of and reduced substantially so I was able to get more on my settlement. My case manager, Will Garcia, was always helpful in assisting me and answering any questions I had. They really did an amazing job with my case. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of this type of legal help. Most lawyers do not help you with the recovery of the car and rental etc. They are amazing.Teresa Cuthbertson