Criminal charges do not always provide the degree of justice that sexual abuse survivors deserve. A Boulder City, NV, sexual abuse lawyer from Van Law will utilize the civil justice system in Nevada to seek compensation for you.
Our team fights for the recovery of sexual abuse survivors. We’ll identify your damages and work tirelessly for your settlement or judgment.
Abuse Survivors in Boulder City, NV, Deserve a Law Firm They Can Trust—That Is Van Law
Those who have suffered sexual abuse may be wary of who they trust, and rightfully so. When you pursue compensation to hold your abuser accountable, you must trust a law firm with the sensitive details of your case. Van Law understands the sensitivity and gravity of your case, and we will honor your trust in our firm by:
- Handling your case with care: From the way we speak with you to the manner in which we investigate your case, the Van Law team will show compassion. We understand the sexual abuse lawsuit process isn’t always comfortable, but it is necessary. We’ll do everything possible to protect your rights and privacy during this challenging time.
- Demanding the entire financial recovery you deserve: If you want to pursue a lawsuit, you should get the entire settlement you deserve. Our attorneys will press hard during settlement negotiations. If liable parties do not offer the settlement you deserve, we will take your case to trial.
- Managing every aspect of your Boulder City case: We protect you legally and psychologically by handling as much of your case as possible. Your lawyer will get your account of events, but Van Law will handle most of the legal process for you.
Our attorneys have won sexual abuse cases. We’re familiar with Boulder City, and we want to fight for you.
It means more when we represent survivors of sexual crimes, as abuse creates harm that nobody should endure. Let the attorneys at Van Law use their legal knowledge, training, and experience for you.
Read What Former Clients Say About Van Law
We have provided a few testimonials that demonstrate our commitment to the clients we represent:
- “This was the best law firm experience I have ever had in my life and I have had several. Van Law Firm is the best…” – Jackin Ralph
- “My experience with this firm was great. I worked with Yesenia who kept me updated every step of the way and answered questions I had and there were a lot.” – Mary Turner
Sexual abuse survivors take a leap of faith when they hire a lawyer in Boulder City, NV. Van Law rewards your trust in us, ensuring from the start that you’re satisfied with your legal service.
For a free legal consultation with a sexual abuse lawyer serving Boulder City, call (725) 900-9000
How the Van Law Team Serves Sexual Abuse Survivors in Boulder City, NV
A sexual abuse attorney in Boulder City, NV, should allow their client to focus on their well-being, work, and other responsibilities. When you hire Van Law, we ensure that your lawsuit doesn’t interfere with your daily life.
Our legal team will lead every step of your case, including:
Identifying Liable Parties
While an abuser will generally be a defendant in a sexual abuse case, they may not be the only liable party. We will determine whether anyone enabled your abuse or is otherwise liable for your damages.
Documenting Your Abuse-Related Damages
Our team will gather documentation of your damages, including:
- Records of medical treatment for abuse-related injuries
- Records of mental health treatment related to abuse
- Bills for all medical and mental health care
- Experts’ testimony about your damages
Each case provides different types of documentation for our lawyers to use. We will gather any documentation that helps our case for financial recovery.
Calculating the Cost of Your Case in Boulder City
Our sexual abuse lawyer in Boulder City, NV, will determine exactly how much compensation you deserve. The total cost of your damages will tell us how much money you are entitled to receive.
Securing Evidence of Liability
We will get any evidence that suggests the defendants’ liability for your abuse-related damages, including:
- Police reports
- Court transcripts
- Witness testimony
- Expert testimony
Whether or not an abuser faces criminal penalties, we’ll work to prove they are financially responsible for the harm you have suffered.
Leading Settlement Negotiations
Van Law will represent you at the negotiating table. Our attorneys take a direct approach during negotiations, showing why you deserve the compensation we will demand on your behalf.
We will update you about any offers we receive. Our firm generally advises that if we do not receive a fair offer, we continue fighting.
Going to Trial If We Need To
A trial is an option that Van Law considers when fighting for survivors. We’re intent on getting the financial recovery you deserve. If that requires us to go to trial, we will be ready.
Boulder City Sexual Abuse Lawyer Near Me (725) 900-9000
What Are Recoverable Damages in a Nevada Sexual Abuse Case?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that sexual abuse can affect people personally, financially, and medically. A sexual abuse attorney in Boulder City, NV, from Van Law will identify your unique damages, which may include:
- Medical expenses for abuse-related injuries and chronic health conditions stemming from abuse
- The cost of counseling, medications, and other mental health treatments
- Lost income, lost earning power, and other abuse-related professional damages
- Any other damages directly or indirectly resulting from sexual abuse
Our team works with medical and mental health specialists to diagnose clients’ damages. We will conduct every step of the legal process compassionately as we understand the sensitive nature of your case.
Call Van Law Today to Complete Your Free Consultation
We offer free consultations to those seeking a sexual abuse lawyer in Boulder City, NV. Ask us about our firm, the legal process, or anything related to your case. We are available around the clock, and there is no cost or obligation when you call us.
Call Van Law today for your free consultation. We may face a deadline for filing your case, so we encourage you to contact us soon.
No obligation consultations are always free.Let Us Help You! Call Now: (725) 900-9000
These guys are amazing. Helped me throughout the process. Always there when I need help. Inititailly called a law firm (the one that has lots of ads on the radio), but they declined my case. Van Law Firm accepted my case without a second thought! Kudos to Daniel, my case manager, and Amanda who expedited my payment process. Highly recommended.Milby Mags
Got in an accident at the beginning of the year and they have been awesome, especially with it being my first accident and me being like this. They have been very communicated, stayed in contact with me the whole time, giving me updates when there were any and even when there weren’t and answered any question I had. I would recommend them to anyone. Everyone I have talked to there has been very friendly. I would give them a 10 out of 10.Ethan Gullet
They made sure that my insurance company covered what I paid for them to which included the gap for my car that was totaled. My medical costs were taken care of and reduced substantially so I was able to get more on my settlement. My case manager, Will Garcia, was always helpful in assisting me and answering any questions I had. They really did an amazing job with my case. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of this type of legal help. Most lawyers do not help you with the recovery of the car and rental etc. They are amazing.Teresa Cuthbertson