Slip and fall injuries may result from negligence. If someone fails to act reasonably to prevent your slip and fall, they might be liable for your fall-related damages.
A Lakewood slip and fall injury lawyer from Van Law Firm won’t rest until we’ve resolved your case. We’ll work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Hire Van Law Firm to Lead Your Slip and Fall Injury Case in Lakewood?
The team at Van Law Firm is available 24/7 to assist clients. We understand your needs will differ from other clients. Therefore, we’ll tailor our approach to you, accommodating your personal requests.
We’ll gain your confidence by:
- Treating you with respect from day one: The client should always be the priority. At Van Law Firm, you will be. Our team will show respect and compassion starting from your free consultation all the way through the end of your case.
- Taking your case off your hands: If you suffered a severe injury in your fall, you might need time and space to recover. We wil handle every aspect of your slip and fall injury case, allowing you to remain focused on healing.
- Remaining in touch with you: We communicate proactively with clients. So, we’ll determine how involved you want to be with your case, and we’ll work to keep you informed. Then, you can expect a phone call, email, or other updates as your case progresses.
Our attorneys prioritize client service. We know what slip and fall injury victims need, and we’ll work diligently to deliver.
What Our Former Clients Say About Van Law Firm
Our firm does everything possible to win for our clients. We go the extra mile to show you that we care, and our client testimonials show it:
- “I was unsure if getting a personal injury lawyer was the right decision for me, but after speaking with the lawyers at Van Law Firm, I was reassured and eased of my worries every step of the way. They handled my case and did a wonderful job. I am very happy with the turnout of my case.” — Berlin Glasgow
- “I felt like my case was insignificant in the grand scheme of cases, but they handled everything like I was their only client and were very prompt in getting back to me with any questions I had. Every doctor I worked with even said, ‘Wow, they’re really good! Where did you find them??’” — Bud Moners
These testimonials reflect how hard Van Law Firm works to get justice for our clients. Slip and fall injuries can turn a victim’s life upside down. We’ll proudly be the legal advocates that fight for your financial recovery.
So, don’t stress about your case any longer. Instead, a Lakewood slip and fall injury lawyer from Van Law Firm is ready to start the legal process for you.
Let us evaluate your situation and determine the best path to take to help you achieve your goals. Give our injury attorneys a call today at 725-215-0608.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Lakewood, call (725) 900-9000
We’ll Handle Your Slip and Fall Injury Case in Lakewood from Start to Finish
When we say that we’ll lead your case, we mean every part of your case. We have the attorneys, paralegals, and resources to handle every detail of your case.
Establish Liability for Your Slip and Fall Injuries
We’ll identify parties who:
- Caused you to slip and fall
- Have legal liability for your injuries
We generally look for negligence in cases like yours. For example, a person might be negligent when they fail to take “reasonable” steps to prevent a fall.
Support Your Case With Evidence and Documentation
A compelling personal injury case requires evidence and documentation. Therefore, as we investigate your slip and fall case in Lakewood, we’ll actively seek:
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Video footage of your fall
- Incident reports that detail how you fell, what conditions caused you to fall, and the parties responsible for property maintenance
- Documentation of your losses, including medical records, proof that you’ve missed work, and other evidence of your damages
Work With Experts
We’ll hire any expert who can improve the quality of your case. For example, an expert could help us calculate your damages, project future losses, reconstruct your accident, or testify to specific features of your case.
Pursue a Fair Settlement for Your Injuries
Our team will negotiate with those parties that owe you compensation, including their insurance company and attorneys. Hopefully, we can settle for a fair amount. However, we’ll also prepare to take your case to court if necessary.
Protect You from Threats and Inconvenience
We will protect you from unfair tactics that insurance companies, defendants, and other attorneys might utilize to deflect fault or diminish your payout. Thus, we’ll ensure nobody threatens your possible financial recovery. We’ll deal directly with these parties, sparing you from annoyance or distress.
Lakewood Slip And Fall Injury Lawyer Near Me (725) 900-9000
Recoverable Damages for Your Slip and Fall Injuries
According to the National Safety Council, falls account for one-third of all emergency department visits for preventable injury accidents nationwide. This fact speaks to how serious your fall-related injuries may be—and the severity of damages resulting from those injuries.
We’ll seek compensation for all your fall-related damages, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Mental health counseling
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We’ll consider all your losses when valuing your case. Even losses that don’t have an apparent economic cost, like pain and suffering, will be part of our case. Our team knows how to determine the value of such noneconomic losses and will ensure to calculate your losses accurately.
Call Van Law Firm Today for Your Free Consultation
Don’t wait to hire a Lakewood slip and fall injury lawyer from Van Law Firm. RCW § 4.16.080 generally restricts the time we have to file slip and fall injury cases. So, we’ll want to get to work immediately to beat this and any other case-related deadlines.
Call Van Law Firm today at (360) 512-7512 for your free consultation.
No obligation consultations are always free.Let Us Help You! Call Now: (725) 900-9000
My experience with this firm was great. I worked with Yesenia who kept me updated every step of the way and answered questions I had and they was a lot. Helped make sure my daughter was included as well.Mary Turner
This was the best law firm experience I have ever had in my life and I have had several. Van Law Firm is the best in Vegas and the only law firm I will ever use.Jackin Ralph
I want to thank Van Law Firm for the hard work and dedication they put into my case. My case manager Norma was great and explained everything in detail and answered any questions I had.Darla Storm