Slip and fall accidents fall under premises law and are among the most common forms of personal injury cases sought by victims. These falls can lead to massive medical bills and lost income while the victim is recovering from their injuries. If you were injured in a slip and fall in Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino, you might be entitled to fair compensation for your personal and financial losses.
At Van Law Firm, our slip-and-fall injury attorneys can handle many aspects of your case, from the initial investigation to an insurance settlement or trial verdict. We can fight tirelessly for your best interests and protect your right to pursue damages in a case. Contact us today for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation and learn more about your legal options.
How Can Van Law Firm Help a Caesar’s Palace Slip and Fall?
Our personal injury attorneys from Van Law Firm can handle the following tasks required to secure compensation for a premises liability case:
- Address your questions and concerns regarding the accident and identify legal options you can pursue
- Thoroughly investigate your accident and obtain the evidence and documents needed to prove liability and damages
- Work to hold those responsible for your injuries and losses financially accountable
- Handle negotiations with the liable party and pursue a fair settlement
- Represent you at trial to secure you the compensation you deserve
Negotiating With a Caesar’s Palace Hotel & Casino Insurance Company
For a free legal consultation with a caesar’s palace hotel & casino slip and fall lawyer serving Nationwide, call (725) 900-9000
Most of the time, insurance company negotiations take time to result in a fair settlement. They may offer you less than you deserve as part of the negotiation process. Moreover, insurers may also employ negotiating techniques to minimize the amount they owe you. Having an attorney familiar with these tactics represent you in negotiations could help you secure the amount you deserve for your losses.
Recoverable Damages for a Caesar’s Palace Slip and Fall Accident
In general, there are two types of damages in personal injury cases. The first is economic damages, which can be quantified based on your actual financial losses and are relatively simple to determine.
The second is non-economic damages, which are more challenging to calculate because they represent subjective quality-of-life losses, such as pain and suffering. Attorneys use special formulas to estimate the potential value of these damages.
You may be entitled to several types of damages depending on your injury’s severity, cost, and how much it impacts your life. These include the following:
- Medical bills, including ambulance services, emergency care, surgeries, hospitalization, physical therapy, doctor visits, medications, medical equipment, etc.
- Past and future lost income if you need to take time off from work to recover
- Diminished future earning capacity due to disability
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent or long-term disability
Proving Liability in a Caesar’s Palace Premises Liability Case
A casino can be held financially accountable when an owner or employee makes an error or fails to act reasonably under the circumstances. For example, managers should ensure floors aren’t slippery or damaged and post warning signs to prevent their guests from being injured.
In your case, you are legally required to demonstrate that casino staff members were negligent and you were injured as a result. The following elements can apply:
- Duty of Care: The casino and its employees owed you a duty of care to ensure you weren’t exposed to dangerous conditions.
- Breach of Duty: The casino and its employees failed to fulfill their duty of care, as evidenced by your slip and fall accident and related injuries.
- Causation: The breach of duty was the proximate cause of your injuries. In other words, your injuries would not have happened if not for the breach of duty.
- Damages: You sustained losses related to your injury, which can be sought in a case as damages.
Nationwide Caesar’s Palace Hotel & Casino Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me (725) 900-9000
When an individual enters the premises for the benefit of the business, the owner/manager must ensure they inspect the property and remedy potential hazards. Customers are not expected to identify all the dangers on the premises, so the owner must actively and thoroughly examine the property for hazards and fix them promptly.
Common causes of injuries in a hotel or casino include the following:
- Slippery, icy, damaged, or cluttered floors
- Hiring unqualified or unvetted personnel, such as security guards or maintenance workers
- Ill-maintained furniture or equipment
- Poorly maintained stairs, elevators, and escalators
- Unsafe lighting
- Lack of security
- Failure to maintain buildings and parking garages
- Serving alcohol to individuals who are visibly intoxicated
The personal injury attorneys at Van Law Firm can use all evidence to prove the responsible party was negligent and liable for paying you damages for your losses.
Consult with a Slip and Fall Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you were hurt in a slip-and-fall accident at Caesar’s Palace Hotel & Casino, you shouldn’t have to pay for your extensive medical bills and recovery time. Instead, the party responsible for your injuries, the individual or the hotel, should cover your expenses.
Click to contact our Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers today
To simplify the process of compensation recovery, you are encouraged to work with premises liability attorneys who’ve handled cases for many slip-and-fall victims like yourself. Contact Van Law Firm today. We can help you secure the money you need to cover your losses following a slip and fall accident injury.
No obligation consultations are always free.Let Us Help You! Call Now: (725) 900-9000
My experience with this firm was great. I worked with Yesenia who kept me updated every step of the way and answered questions I had and they was a lot. Helped make sure my daughter was included as well.Mary Turner
This was the best law firm experience I have ever had in my life and I have had several. Van Law Firm is the best in Vegas and the only law firm I will ever use.Jackin Ralph
I want to thank Van Law Firm for the hard work and dedication they put into my case. My case manager Norma was great and explained everything in detail and answered any questions I had.Darla Storm