Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas should be a safe place for patrons and employees. Unfortunately, accidents happen. But if your accident is the result of negligence by the management or employees, you may be entitled to compensation.
You may feel helpless against such a large establishment, but Van Law Firm specializes in filing slip and fall claims against establishments like Bellagio Hotel & Casino, and we can help you recover the damages you deserve while you focus on healing. You are not alone.
Damages You Can Recover by Filing a Slip and Fall Claim Against Bellagio Hotel & Casino
If you slip and fall at Bellagio Hotel & Casino, you have the right to compensation if your injuries are the result of negligence by management or employees. You can file a personal injury or premises liability claim seeking economic and non-economic damages to cover your losses. Damages can include:
- Medical expenses: Whether you already paid your medical bills or not, if you fall and break your hip because of wet floors and no warning, you can file a claim in pursuit of compensation to cover what you’ve already spent as well as any future expenses that occur because of your injury.
- Lost income and benefits: If your injuries force you to miss work or prevent you from working again, you can seek compensation to cover lost income and benefits, including future earnings.
- Child care: You can seek compensation to cover the cost of child care during your recovery.
- Home services: If your injury requires certain home services or you already have home services that you can no longer pay for due to lost income, compensation can cover these losses.
- Physical therapy: If your injury requires physical therapy as part of your recovery, compensation can cover it.
- Pain and suffering: An injury can cause emotional distress and mental anguish, such as developing a fear of staying in a hotel or additional psychological trauma. It can be difficult to calculate, but you can recover compensation.
- Property damage: If a slip and fall damages personal property such as your phone or jewelry, compensation can cover the value.
In Nevada, there are no caps on economic and non-economic damages unless your case is against a government entity or medical facility. Our law firm focuses on personal injury and premises liability cases. We strongly advise victims to obtain legal services from a lawyer who understands these areas of the law and has experience handling these types of cases.
For a free legal consultation with a bellagio hotel & casino accidents lawyer serving Nationwide, call (725) 900-9000
We Can Handle Your Slip and Fall Claim Against Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Having an attorney on your side provides you with an advocate who will look out for your best interests. In the wake of a slip and fall accident, there are several steps to take to file a claim against Bellagio Hotel & Casino:
- Report the accident: The first thing you need to do is report the accident if you don’t require immediate transport to a hospital. If you can, take pictures or video of the scene and your injuries, gather information from any witnesses, and file an incident report. These will help strengthen your case.
- Consult a personal injury or premises liability attorney: An attorney can advocate on your behalf and handle the legal aspects of your case for you, so you can focus on your recovery.
- Investigate the accident: We will investigate the accident by visiting the property and the scene where you were hurt. We will also gather evidence and obtain expert opinions, inspection logs, and other documentation to strengthen your case.
- Calculate the value of your claim: We will calculate the value of your claim to determine if any settlement offers from the insurance company are fair or not. Initial offers may be too low to cover your losses. The value of your claim will depend on the extent or seriousness of your injuries, lost income, and other factors that we will take into account.
- Negotiate a settlement: After calculating your claim, we will send a demand letter outlining the accident and your injuries and provide evidence backing up your claim. We will then enter into negotiations for a settlement.
- File a lawsuit: We prepare every case for court if necessary. Most cases settle out of court, but we are not afraid to go to trial and represent you in your fight for compensation.
Our attorneys have over 100 years of collective experience handling personal injury and premises liability cases, with claims against casinos being our main focus. If you have a slip and fall claim against Bellagio Hotel & Casino, we will be your advocate.
Cost & Statute of Limitations
You don’t have to worry about paying upfront fees or making payments as we work your case, because we work on a contingency fee basis. This means you don’t pay us until after we win your case and you receive compensation. We also offer free consultations. Our firm strongly believes that financial status should not be a barrier to legal representation.
You should act quickly because Nevada law limits the time you have to file a personal injury or premises liability lawsuit to two years, according to NRS § 11.190(4)(e). The sooner we can investigate and work on your case, the better. We will work to meet the statute of limitations so you don’t lose your right to seek compensation in court.
Nationwide Bellagio Hotel & Casino Accident Lawyer Near Me (725) 900-9000
Consult With Us Today
Our law firm has won thousands of cases for clients, many of whom have left five-star reviews in appreciation of the high-quality service we provide. This service not only includes free consultations, but also 24/7 availability, regular communication and updates, home visits, and a multilingual staff that can speak with you in several languages such as Spanish and Mandarin.
We primarily focus on premises liability cases against casinos, so if you were hurt in a slip and fall accident at Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, we can help you file your claim. Contact us and schedule your free consultation today.
No obligation consultations are always free.Let Us Help You! Call Now: (725) 900-9000
My experience with this firm was great. I worked with Yesenia who kept me updated every step of the way and answered questions I had and they was a lot. Helped make sure my daughter was included as well.Mary Turner
This was the best law firm experience I have ever had in my life and I have had several. Van Law Firm is the best in Vegas and the only law firm I will ever use.Jackin Ralph
I want to thank Van Law Firm for the hard work and dedication they put into my case. My case manager Norma was great and explained everything in detail and answered any questions I had.Darla Storm