Recovering damages after a car accident can be complex. When the accident involves a rideshare car and driver, financial recovery can be even more complicated. If you or someone you love was injured in a rideshare accident, our Washington car accident lawyer will handle all the legal intricacies of your case.
Our Washington Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer at Van Law Firm will determine fault and financial liability. We also determine whether to file a claim against the insurance company representing the driver or the rideshare company. Our team works hard to recover compensation for your lost wages, medical expenses, and more. We also explain your rights as the injured party and your financial recovery options.
Compensatory Damages After an Uber or Lyft Rideshare Accident in Washington
Every case will have a unique monetary value based on the severity of your injuries, the time you cannot work, the value of your damaged property, and a variety of other factors. Our case assessment team works hard to assign an accurate value to your case based on your:
- Medical, rehab, and therapy bills
- Lost income and earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Ongoing pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Diminished quality of life
- Wrongful death damages, if applicable
Our rideshare attorney understands how tempting it can be to accept the first offer from an insurance company. We also know how important it is to wait for the accident’s full financial impact to be known. Our Washington personal injury lawyer will help you weigh the feasibility of each settlement offer you receive.
For a free legal consultation with a uber and lyft rideshare accidents lawyer serving Washington, call (725) 900-9000
Avoid a Potentially Costly Delay in Filing Your Lawsuit in the State of Washington
In Washington, the statute of limitations on personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits is generally three years, according to RCW § 4.16.080. Failure to file your lawsuit on time could mean you cannot file it at all. To help you avoid losing the legal ability to compel compensation from the at-fault party, we will clarify the statute of limitations and any potential factors that might cause it to change.
Washington Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me (725) 900-9000
You Do Not Have to Incur Any Out-Of-Pocket Costs to Hire Our Law Firm
No one should have to deal with the legal ramifications of a rideshare accident alone out of concern for how much it costs to retain a car accident lawyer. Our law firm will accept your case on a contingency fee basis.
At no upfront cost to you, we will cover all the costs of investigating and preparing your case. We work hard to obtain a fair and acceptable settlement and will not expect or accept compensation until we recover it for you.
Let Van Law Firm’s Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer Represent You
To bolster and support your personal injury case, our team will take all of the following steps on your behalf:
- Investigate the accident and its cause
- Handle all case-related communication
- Build a comprehensive collection of evidence
- Bring our pool of resources to your case
- Help you get medical care and vehicle repairs
- Negotiate the best possible settlement
- Represent you in court, if necessary
We care about your physical, emotional, and financial recovery, so we work hard to provide 360-degree client care and support when you need it most.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Our Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Attorney Evidence Proves Negligence
Our team works hard to build a comprehensive evidence collection that supports your right to financial recovery. The documents we collect for your case file include:
- The official police report, including narratives, photos, and diagrams from investigators and first responders
- Medical bills and records from every healthcare professional and facility where you received treatment
- Employment and salary history records that demonstrate the time your injuries prevent you from working
- Accident scene photos and reconstruction reports, injury photos, and security and smartphone footage
- Statements from lay and professional witnesses, including medical and economic experts
The evidence we compile for your case will prove the legal elements of negligence—duty, breach, causation, and damages. Your case file also helps us fight for a settlement versus a trial.
How Uber and Lyft Determine Insurance Coverage for Their Rideshare Service
When our team at Van Law Firm accepts your case, our Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer serving injured clients in Washington will explore every avenue of rideshare compensation available to you. In most cases, you can pursue damages from:
- The rideshare driver’s private insurance policy: We typically pursue them when the at-fault driver was not signed into the rideshare app and working.
- The rideshare company’s insurance policy: We typically pursue them if the driver’s private insurer disclaims coverage or the driver was signed into the app and working.
Both Lyft and Uber have similar guidelines for insurance representation. In general, they cover the accident if their independent contractor was responding to a ride request or had a passenger in their car at the time of the accident.
See Why Previous Personal Injury Clients Recommend Our Team at Van Law Firm
Every client we represent gets personalized legal service and support. Testimonials from previous clients say:
- Aidee Gonzalez: I got referred here by a friend and I absolutely made the right choice in choosing this law firm. Thank you for always helping and being very professional. Customer service exceeded my expectations. Thank you again. Recommend 100%.
- Milby Mags: These guys are amazing. Helped me throughout the process. Always there when I need help … Van Law Firm accepted my case without a second thought! Kudos to Daniel, my case manager, and Amanda who expedited my payment process. Highly recommended.
Learn more about working with our client-focused team by reading additional reviews on our testimonials page.
Call for a Free Review of Your Uber or Lyft Rideshare Accident Case
If you or someone you love was a rider, pedestrian, or other driver injured in a rideshare accident, our law firm will help you pursue financial compensation. Contact our Van Law Firm consultation team to learn more about how hard our Washington Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer will go to bat for you.
No obligation consultations are always free.Let Us Help You! Call Now: (725) 900-9000
These guys are amazing. Helped me throughout the process. Always there when I need help. Inititailly called a law firm (the one that has lots of ads on the radio), but they declined my case. Van Law Firm accepted my case without a second thought! Kudos to Daniel, my case manager, and Amanda who expedited my payment process. Highly recommended.Milby Mags
Got in an accident at the beginning of the year and they have been awesome, especially with it being my first accident and me being like this. They have been very communicated, stayed in contact with me the whole time, giving me updates when there were any and even when there weren’t and answered any question I had. I would recommend them to anyone. Everyone I have talked to there has been very friendly. I would give them a 10 out of 10.Ethan Gullet
They made sure that my insurance company covered what I paid for them to which included the gap for my car that was totaled. My medical costs were taken care of and reduced substantially so I was able to get more on my settlement. My case manager, Will Garcia, was always helpful in assisting me and answering any questions I had. They really did an amazing job with my case. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of this type of legal help. Most lawyers do not help you with the recovery of the car and rental etc. They are amazing.Teresa Cuthbertson